Grants & Funding NOW OPEN
Australian Sports Foundation Giving4Grassroots Fund
G4G™ program grants up to $10,000 to community-based organisations and clubs, assisting them to fund activities and programs focused on increasing participation of local community members in sport. There are so many benefits of community-based sports participation such as social inclusion, healthier lifestyles and the development of teamwork and leadership skills, and G4G™ is all about ensuring our communities can maximise the benefits of sport.
Statistics show that sport registration numbers drop significantly once Australians turn 18. We want this grant round to help grow adult participation in social/community-level sports that focus on teamwork, social inclusion, and friendship. This can be for traditional organised sports or modified social sports that suit a busy adult lifestyle.
Closes 5.00pm (AEDT) Friday, 18 November 2016. Visit: https://asf.org.au/giving4grassroots/
Local Sport Grant Program
The Office of Sport Local Sport Grant Program is now open for 2016/17 – details for the Program can be found in the attached Guidelines document and links below. The Program aims to increase regular and on-going participation opportunities in sport and active recreation.
There are four project types within the Program (maximum amounts available) are:
- Sport Development – ($2,000) e.g. Training Programs/Volunteer Workshops
- Community Sport Events – ($5,000) e.g. Regional/State Event hosting costs/one-off mass participation events
- Sport Access – ($5,000) Subsidise member fees/uniforms/equipment
- Facility Development – ($20,000) Redevelop/improve facility
Applicants (Associations/Clubs) will be required to identify the type of project for which they are applying as different information is required for each project type. An organisation may apply for more than one project but must register separate projects for different project types. An organisation may apply only for one project under each project type.
Closes 5.00pm Friday 11 November 2016
ANZAC Community Grants Program
The Anzac Community Grants Program provides small grants for a range of projects that commemorate and educate New South Wales communities about the service and sacrifices of current and former military servicemen and women. Small grants of up to $2,000 will be provided to educational institutions, ex-service organisations, community groups, local government associations, museums and historical societies.
Closes Friday 24 February 2017
Community War Memorials Fund
The NSW Government established the Community War Memorials Fund to help protect and conserve war memorials across NSW. Since the establishment of the program in 2008, grants have been provided for a wide range of projects including honour roll repair, war memorial cleaning and conservation work, arborist advice for war memorial trees, memorial conservation assessments, security measures for memorials, and repairs to war memorial halls and improvements to the accessibility of memorials.
Closes Friday 11 November 2016
Grants & Funding OPEN SOON
Multicultural NSW Grants Program
Currently Closed – Open February 2017
The Multicultural NSW Grants Program invests in community projects and activities that foster community engagement, build community harmony and social cohesion and celebrate the unique riches of our culturally diverse state.
The Multicultural NSW Grants Program has four grant categories:
- Unity Grants http://multicultural.nsw.gov.au/grants/unity_grants/
- Celebration Grants http://multicultural.nsw.gov.au/grants/celebration_grants/
- Support Grants http://multicultural.nsw.gov.au/grants/support_grants/
- Partnership Grants http://multicultural.nsw.gov.au/grants/partnership_grants/
Commonwealth Bank Community Grants
Currently Closed – Open TBA 2017
Community Grants of up to $10,000 are available to youth focused organisations. To be eligible to apply for a Community Grant your organisation must run, manage, conduct or implement a program that supports children and youth up to the age of 21 years in Australia.
Australian Sports Commission Grants & Scholarships
Various Opening and Closing dates
There are a number of opportunities for individuals and sporting organisations to receive funding through the Australian Sports Commission (ASC):
- Elite Indigenous Travel and Accommodation Assistance Program http://www.ausport.gov.au/participating/eitaap
- Local Sporting Champions Grants Program http://www.ausport.gov.au/participating/local_sporting_champions
- Women Leaders in Sport Grant Program http://www.ausport.gov.au/participating/women
- National Officiating Scholarship http://www.ausport.gov.au/participating/National_officiating_scholarships