What is MyNetball?
MyNetball is an exciting new technology platform designed to improve the sport of netball. Netball Australia, in conjunction with the Member Organisations, is developing the system to be ready for all associations to be migrated by 2014.
MyNetball aims to bridge the gap between administrators, competition organisers, clubs, associations, players and fans in a format that will connect the netball community.
From players, to umpires and coaches, committees and fans, MyNetball will give everyone the tools they need to maximise their netball experience by giving you greater control.
Benefits of MyNetball
- Less administration, Associations and clubs can assign further tasks to clubs and members
- Online registration
- More intuitive competition management
- Greater access to results and fixtures
- Integrated ability to communicate through email and SMS
- Automated umpire scheduling with availability settings
- Increased flexibility over the look and information on your websites
- Better people management and ability for participants to manage their own contact information
- A central starting point MyNetball will offer an informative and easy to navigate portal allowing people to quickly access the information they want
What about NMAS?
The contract for NMAS ended on 30 November 2013. You will continue to have access to NMAS to check historical information until early 2014 when final historical data will be migrated across to MyNetball and NMAS access will be shut down. You should not be registering any more participants or running any competitions on NMAS.
Club and association websites on NMAS will continue to run for a short time to give organisations time.
Training to associations and clubs is ongoing. Below is a summary of the delivery plan for 2014:
How do I get my login details?
In order to get your MyNetball login details set up you will need to complete a User Agreement signed by the Association President and return this back to Netball NSW. You will receive an automated email from ResultsVault with your Login ID and Password.
For suggestions on ways to improve the functionality and usability of MyNetball email email@example.com.
Netball NSW MyNetball personnel
Sonia Gouveia – Association Development/Membership Manager P: 0299515055
Karen Beal – Membership Database Trainer & Administrator P: 0299515010