What is MyNetball?
MyNetball is an exciting technology platform designed to improve Club and player experience in the sport of netball. Netball Australia, in conjunction with the Member Organisations, has developed a system useable across all areas of the game.
MyNetball aims to bridge the gap between administrators, competition organisers, clubs, associations, players and fans in a format that will connect the netball community.
From players, to umpires and coaches, committees and fans, MyNetball will give everyone the tools they need to maximise their netball experience by giving you greater control.
Benefits of MyNetball
- Less administration for Clubs
- Online registration and online payments
- More intuitive competition management
- Greater access to results and fixtures through various technology platforms
- Integrated ability to communicate to Clubs through email and SMS
- Ability to compile e-shots to members quickly and efficiently
- Automated umpire scheduling with availability settings
- Increased flexibility over the look and information on your websites
- Better people management and ability for participants to manage their own contact information
How do I get my Club administration login details?
In order to get your MyNetball login details set up you will need to complete a User Agreement signed by the Association President and return this back to Netball NSW. You will receive an automated email from ResultsVault with your Login ID and Password.
How do I access my player login details?
Netball members can log in online to:
- Register annually for memberships
- Register and pay for competition fees
- Update contact details
- View team fixture information
- Complete accreditation courses
Follow the instructions below to access your login details:
For up-to-date game results on the go, download the official MyNetball app from the Apple Store and Google Play!
For suggestions on ways to improve the functionality and usability of MyNetball email email@example.com.
Netball NSW MyNetball personnel
Karen Beal – Membership Database Trainer & Administrator
P: 02 9951 5010
Or contact the Netball NSW reception number on 02 9951 5000 and press 1 for Association and Club support.