The inaugural Netball NSW Future Leaders Forum offers participants the opportunity to acquire the skills and knowledge regarding the latest developments in not only netball, but the sports industry as a whole. It will provide Clubs and Association administrators, coaches and volunteers with cutting-edge lectures, workshops, and networking opportunities, as well as access to important resources.
All sessions will feature prominent community leaders and recognised experts in sport and business alike. The forum provides a unique opportunity to engage with the netball community who share common goals and passion in providing guidance for delivering the sport to participants from grassroots to the elite, with the focus of the weekend to be how we collectively “Protect and Grow”.
Tickets are $165 per person (including GST), which have been heavily subsidised by Netball NSW to encourage registrations from Affiliated Clubs and Associations. However, registrations are strictly limited to ensure all attendees gain maximum benefit.
- Conference program (including keynote speakers)
- Conference materials and presentations
- Meals – morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea
- Admission to the final game of the 2017 Constellation Cup Series to see the Samsung Diamonds take on the New Zealand Silver Ferns on Saturday 14 October at Qudos Bank Arena, including Coach transfer to and from The Sydney Boulevard Hotel.
- Networking cocktail function after the test match on Saturday evening at the GIANTS AFL elite training facility (1 Olympic Boulevard, Sydney Olympic Park)
Don’t miss out on this exciting inaugural event, Register NOW!