Connected Clubs & Communities, Coach on Court & Umpire on Court
Course Coordinator: Stephanie Fraser
Course Coordinator Contact: e: [email protected]
To register for this course
Please note registrations close for this course one week prior to the course date.
- All workshop participants must be registered members of their local State/Territory Netball Association prior to accreditation being granted to ensure adequate insurance cover. To register please contact your nearest District Association and access you MyNetball Number
- Are you a Member of Macleay, Nambucca Valley or Taree Netball Association? Please contact the course coordinator to receive a grant code before registering via the Netball NSW online store.
- Not a Member of one of the above Associations? Simply register now via the Netball NSW online store
About the netball NSW NetEd Program
The Netball NSW NetEd program is a great educational resource that offers the opportunity for individuals to enhance their personal development and maximise their potential. The program is supports the existing NCAS framework in three-hour blocks of educational workshops. They are designed for both aspiring or experienced coaches and officials looking to enhance their understanding and knowledge of the principles of Netball officiating and coaching. Please check with your associations which of the below workshop will be available in your region:
Coaches on Court
There are nine workshops available; the following are open to all coaches:
- General Defending Skills
- General Attacking Skills
- Footwork Skills & Ball Handling Skills
- Space Awareness, Timing & Reading the Ball
- NetSetGO Coach the Coaches
The other four workshops are aimed specifically at Development Level or higher accredited coaches:
- Defending in the Goal Circle
- Attacking in the Goal Circle
- Centre Court Specialist
- Wing Defence Specialist
Umpires on Court
- General Rules Q&A
- Testers Education Program
At this exciting new 45 minute workshop, using the Play By The Rules ‘Seven Pillars of Inclusion’, you will learn about the simple tips, techniques and resources available to make your netball environment more welcoming to all newcomers to netball.
- Connected Clubs & Communities workshop 1 (for Associations who have not previously hosted a CCC workshop)
- Connected Clubs & Communities workshop 2 (new for Associations who hosted a CCC workshop in 2015)
All participants must have a personal fitness level that will enable them to perform their normal coaching duties and where required to demonstrate skills at a slow pace Demonstrations are not compulsory and they are performed at the individual participant’s discretion.