Netball NSW is committed to providing equal opportunities to all people participating in netball. As part of Netball NSW’s strategy to encourage diversity in our game, Netball NSW is inviting applications for financial assistance to people with disabilities, people from culturally and linguistically diverse (CaLD) backgrounds and those of Indigenous backgrounds, where the cost of participating in netball is prohibitive.
PLEASE NOTE: Applications for 2017 subsidies are now closed.
What will be covered in the Netball NSW Player Subsidy?
If your application is successful, Netball NSW will subsidise the capitation (Netball NSW registration fee) component of an individual’s playing fee as below. Dependent on the number of eligible applications the subsidy may only cover a percentage of the total fee.
*Prices are inclusive of GST
- Players must be a registered member on MyNetball in 2017
- Players must demonstrate financial hardship and describe how the subsidy will support them in 2017
- Subsidy application forms must only be submitted by an Association representative
- Players must meet the minimum requirements of their selected Application Type:
|CaLD Applicants||Players must identify as being from a culturally and linguistically diverse/multicultural background and complete country of birth sections in the online form|
|Indigenous Applicants||Players must be Indigenous and provide verification / confirmation of Aboriginality from a recognised Indigenous organisation or Elder|
|All Abilities Applicants||Players must have a disability (intellectual and/or physical) and provide proof of disability|
All application forms must be submitted by 5pm Friday 10th March, 2017.
No applications will be accepted after the closing date.
PROCESS OF APPLICATION AND PAYMENT
- Complete and send application form below
- Each application will be reviewed by the Subsidy Committee after the closing date
- Successful applicants will be notified via email by 7th April 2017
- Associations will be required to provide a tax invoice (if successful)
- Netball NSW will process payment once the tax invoice has been received and Subsidy payment will be deposited to the nominated Association bank account
For all enquiries please contact Netball NSW | 02 9951 5000 | [email protected]