If you are a teacher with a passion for netball, the Netball Schools Ambassador Program is for you!
You don’t have to be a PE teacher or particularly sporty, you just need to be enthusiastic about netball! NSW primary and secondary school teachers are encouraged to join this FREE program to gain some great benefits!
The program, developed by Netball Australia, aims to recognise and reward teachers who encourage the growth of netball within the school environment, while also creating a positive and valuable relationship between Netball NSW and the teachers in the NSW education system.
NSW School Ambassador benefits
- National Schools Ambassador pack, including a polo shirt, suite of lesson plans, and Interactive Whiteboard/SMART Board product – I want to be a Netballer
- Professional development
- Regular e-communications
- Netball resources
Role of the NSW School Ambassador
- Act as the main contact for netball in their school
- Promote netball within their school
- Distribute information about local associations and Netball NSW events
- Arrange opportunities for their school to be involved in Netball NSW clinics, programs and competitions
- Increase the awareness of netball for students, teachers and parents
Have a question? Contact:
Netball NSW School Programs Coordinator
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (02) 9951 5017
Fax: (02) 9951 5099