Inclusion Suncorp NetSetGO introduces Indigenous and Culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CALD) communities and people with disabilities to the sport of netball. Developed as a modified program for juniors (boys and girls), Suncorp NetSetGO can be adapted to suit the specific needs and abilities of diverse groups.
Inclusion Suncorp NetSetGO is offered to schools and community-based organisations. Proof of Public Liability Insurance must be provided.
Inclusion Suncorp NetSetGO can be offered in two formats:
1. Suncorp NetSetGO Full Program
- Inclusion Suncorp NetSetGO Program is conducted as a minimum five week program
- Access to Suncorp NetSetGO resources (session plans, coordinator manual
- An Inclusion Suncorp NetSetGO Equipment Kit or Ball Kit is provided to the Centre
- Participants are provided with a participant item.
2. Suncorp NetSetGO ‘Come & Try’ Clinic
- Inclusion Suncorp NetSetGO Clinics are defined as a come and try exposure program which is run for four weeks or less
- Access is provided to Suncorp NetSetGO resources (session plans, coordinator manual)
- To Sign Up: Complete the Inclusion Centre Registration and return to [email protected]
3. Suncorp NetSetGO Gala days
The NetSetGO School Gala Days are a new initiative by Netball NSW to provide school-aged students the opportunity to play netball against other students of similar abilities and experience from:
- Regular primary schools
- Support classes in regular schools
- Special schools
The NetSetGO School Gala Day has also been designed as professional development to equip teachers with the skills and knowledge to confidently conduct modified matches and netball sessions in schools relevant to the NSW curriculum.
For more information please contact [email protected].