Get your netball fix at Fan Day – a free event to welcome in the 2018 season!
Both the NSW Swifts and GIANTS Netball will be hosting their 2018 Fan Days side-by-side at the Genea Netball Centre on Sunday 4 February to celebrate the GC2018 Queen’s Baton Relay coming to Sydney Olympic Park.
Along with meeting your favourite athletes, there will be plenty to see and do for the whole family!
- Watch the Official 2018 Dress Presentations
- Meet the players and get your gear signed
- Get your questions ready for a Live Q&A with the players and coaches
- Show your team colours and get your face painted
- Test out your netty skills on Show Court
- Get a picture with the Swifts in the Photobooth
- Try and beat the GIANTS at GIANT Jenga
- Find out which player you are most like with our Empowerment Questionnaire
Plus! Experience the GC2018 Queen’s Baton Relay, featuring NSW junior Claire O’Brien as one of the relay Batonbearer.
Better yet, entry is completely FREE!
So mark your calendars and enjoy an afternoon with the Swifts and GIANTS – we’ll see you there!
2018 Fan Day
Sunday 4 February
Genea Netball Centre – 2 Olympic Boulevard, Sydney Olympic Park NSW 2127
You’ll find the best parking for Fan Day at P3 or P4 in Sydney Olympic Park. More about SOPA parking available here.
Join our Fan Day Facebook event HERE to stay up to date with the latest news!