Enter the draw for your Chance to win a visit from up to four GIANTS Netball and/or NSW Swifts Players to your club or Association
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- To enter the draw, a table of 10 must be purchase by a registered Netball Club or Association in the Sydney Metro region to the 2017 GIANTS Netball or NSW Swifts Gala Dinner.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating outlets and the agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter this
- The winner will be randomly selected from the draw and announced on Wednesday 21 June at The Genea Centre, 2 Olympic Boulevard, Sydney Olympic Park, NSW 2127 at 12 noon.
- Prize consists of up to four GIANTS Netball and/or NSW Swifts players attending a Representative Training session or NetSetGo clinic for one hour by 1 December 2017.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including their respective officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or death; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion or accepting or using the prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request that the winner provide proof of identity prior to awarding the prize. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. Prize winner may be required to sign any form required by the Promoter including without limitation a legal release and indemnity form or a declaration confirming their eligibility to accept the prize.
- Once prizes have left the Promoter’s premises, the Promoter and their associated agencies take no responsibility for prizes damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
- Should an Eligible Entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
- Prizes and participation in the competition are subject to any conditions imposed by the supplier or organiser of the prizes, as applicable.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. Where the operation of this competition results in, for GST purposes, supplies being made for non-monetary consideration, Eligible Entrants agree to follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
- The competition is governed exclusively by the laws of Australia.
- The Promoter is Netball NSW ABN 19001685007 2 Olympic Boulevard, Sydney Olympic Park, NSW 2127