Netball NSW is calling for Expressions of Interest from suitably qualified people for the Anne Clark Service Award Panel. The Panel will consist of five (5) members appointed by the Board.
Duties of the Panel:
Meet and consider annually the nominations received in accordance with the Netball NSW Volunteer Recognition and Awards Policy.
Netball NSW will offer teleconferencing for anyone outside of the metropolitan area if their application is accepted.
- Understanding of the Anne Clark Service Award history
- Understanding of Association development
- Ability to operate effectively as a member of a small team
- Registered Member of Netball NSW
Essential Personal Qualities:
Due to the nature of the role it is essential that people have the following qualities:
- Honesty and integrity
- Availability and reliability
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Well-developed and effective communicator
To indicate your willingness to be part of this group of people please provide an expression of interest detailing qualifications, skills and experience in the below form: