What is MyNetball?
MyNetball is an exciting technology platform designed to improve Club and player experience in the sport of netball. Netball Australia, in conjunction with the Member Organisations, has developed a system useable across all areas of the game.
MyNetball aims to bridge the gap between administrators, competition organisers, clubs, associations, players and fans in a format that will connect the netball community.
From players, to umpires and coaches, committees and fans, MyNetball will give everyone the tools they need to maximise their netball experience by giving you greater control.
Benefits of MyNetball
- Less administration for Associations and Clubs
- Online registration and payments
- More intuitive competition management
- Greater access to results and fixtures through various technology platforms
- Integrated ability to communicate to Clubs through email and SMS
- Ability to compile e-shots to members quickly and efficiently
- Automated umpire scheduling with availability settings
- Increased flexibility over the look and information on your websites
- Better people management and ability for participants to manage their own contact information
Netball NSW MyNetball Contact
Todd Pengilly – Association & Membership Coordinator
P: (02) 9951 5010
Or contact Netball NSW reception on (02) 9951 5000 and press 5 for Association and Club support.