Clubs, associations, schools and community groups can apply to become an accredited Suncorp NetSetGO Centre. Clubs and associations are required to be affiliated with their State Netball Association, and schools and community groups need to ensure they have their own public liability.
Benefits of becoming a Suncorp NetSetGO Centre:
- State Netball Associations will assist in the administration and the promotion of your Suncorp NetSetGO program
- Delivery of a program that is nationally branded and endorsed
- Age and skill appropriate coaching resources focusing on the fundamental motor skills and foundation development skills for netball
- Suncorp NetSetGO Centre Coordinator Manual
- Centres receive an equipment kit or equipment voucher to aid in the delivery of their program.
- Access to the NetSetGO Dance Module
- The ability to introduce new children to an established junior netball program
- Flexibility regarding the structure and timeframes for delivery
- A recognised program to offer schools and other community groups
- Opportunity to increase memberships and therefore increase revenue at your club or association
- All registered participants* are eligible to enter exclusive competitions including participating in International Series half-time matches. *As applicable geographically
For more information and coaching/centre resources head to www.netsetgo.asn.au or contact Melanie Chapman, Netball NSW Participation Coordinator.
P| 02 9951 5001
F| 02 9951 5099