The Bench Officials Education Course has been designed to assist you in learning the skills and knowledge required to fulfil all Bench Official roles.
The Bench Officials Education course is a pre-requisite for obtaining the State Bench Official Accreditation and subsequently the National Bench Officials Accreditation.
The course looks at:
- Being a Bench Official
- Scorer 1
- Scorer 2
- Extra Time Procedures
- Where to now?
Use the following Enrolment Instructions to help you access the Course: MyNetball Learning Enrolment Instructions
To access the Bench Officials Education Course online CLICK HERE
IF USING A MAC OR APPLE DEVICE – PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ACCESS MYNETBALL USING GOOGLE CHROME.
Bench Official Training Sessions
Netball NSW conducts hands-on training sessions prior to DOOLEYS Metro League and COURTCRAFT Night Inter District competitions.
These training sessions provide new bench officials with the training required to officiate in these competitions.
The training sessions cover:
- Event specific logistics
- Familiarisation with the scoresheet used
- Familiarisation with the countdown clocks
- Familiarisation with the overhead score boards
Training sessions for 2018 DOOLEYS Metro League:
- Monday 19th March 7:00 – 8:00
- Tuesday 20th March 7:00 – 8:00
- Thursday 22nd March 7:30 – 8:30
- Monday 26th March 7:30 – 8:30
- Tuesday 27th March 7:30 – 8:30
- Thursday 29th March 7:00 – 8:00
Training Sessions for 2018 COURTCRAFT Night Inter District:
- Monday 24th September 7:00 – 8:00
- Thursday 27th September 7:00 – 8:00
To enrol in a training session CLICK HERE