Bench Officials Education Course
This course has been designed to assist you in learning the skills and knowledge required to fulfil all Bench Official roles.
The Bench Officials Education course is a pre-requisite for obtaining the State Bench Official Accreditation and subsequently the National Bench Officials Accreditation.
The course looks at:
- Being a Bench Official
- Scorer 1
- Scorer 2
- Extra Time Procedures
- Where to now?
Rules of Netball Theory Exam
The Rules of Netball Theory Exam below is part of the National Officiating Accreditation Scheme and tests the basic rules of the game.
A Rules of Netball Theory Exam pass (70%) is a prerequisite for:
- C Grade Badge, the introductory level umpire accreditation.
- State Bench Official Accreditation
- Development Coach Accreditation
Use the following Enrolment Instructions to help you access the Course: MyNetball Learning Enrolment Instructions
To access the Bench Officials Education Course online CLICK HERE
IF USING A MAC OR APPLE DEVICE – PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ACCESS MYNETBALL USING GOOGLE CHROME.
Bench Official Training Sessions
Netball NSW conducts hands-on training sessions prior to DOOLEYS Metro League and COURTCRAFT Night Inter District competitions.
These training sessions provide new bench officials with the training required to officiate in these competitions.
The training sessions cover:
- Event specific logistics
- Familiarisation with the scoresheet used
- Familiarisation with the countdown clocks
- Familiarisation with the overhead score boards
Training sessions for 2019 DOOLEYS Metro League:
- Monday 25 March 7:00 – 8:00
- Tuesday 26 March 7:00 – 8:00
- Wednesday 27 March 7:00 – 8:00
- Thursday 28 March 7:00 – 8:00
- Tuesday 2 April 7:00 – 8:00
- Thursday 4 April 7:00 – 8:00
Training Sessions for 2019 COURTCRAFT Night Inter District:
- Monday 23 September 7:00 – 8:00
- Thursday 26 September 7:00 – 8:00
- Tuesday 8 October 7:00 – 8:00
To enrol in a training session CLICK HERE