Netball NSW is calling for Expressions of Interest from suitably qualified people for the Bench Operating Panel. Four (4) members will be appointed by the Board.
Duties of the Panel:
- Assist with the implementation of score bench education and development programs as part of the Association’s Strategic development goals.
- Provide mentoring and support to developing Bench personnel and undertake assessment
- Identify Bench personnel with potential for further development:
- Assist when required the appropriate NNSW staff member, to undertake the allocation of bench personnel for Netball NSW hosted events.
- National Bench Official Certificate
- Current Presenter Certificate
- Current Exam Theory Pass
- Technical knowledge of the game of Netball
- Strong understanding of Bench Officials development
- Ability to operate effectively as a member of a small team
- Registered Member of Netball NSW
- Attend and support all Bench Operating programs
Netball NSW will offer teleconferencing for anyone outside of the metropolitan area if their application is accepted
Essential Personal Qualities:
Due to the nature of the role it is essential that people have the following qualities:
- Honesty and integrity
- Availability and reliability
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Well-developed and effective communicator
To indicate your willingness to be part of this group of people please provide an expression of interest in writing, detailing qualifications, skills and experience please complete the form below.
Expressions of Interest close 5pm, Thursday 30 November 2017.