The 2018 Suncorp NetSetGO Centre of the Term competition gives all of our registered centres the chance to win a visit and netball clinic with Clare McMeniman and a Suncorp Super Netball player.
How do you enter?
We’re looking for Suncorp NetSetGO centres that provide a positive, supportive, safe and nurturing environment for young girls and boys. And we want that to come across in your entry.
In 150 words or less, we want you to tell us how your centre has:
- helped young children have fun while gaining life skills through netball
- introduced netball skills through fun, social and safe activities
- developed young children’s confidence
- encouraged young children to collaborate and work as part of a team
You can be creative as possible, adding photographs or videos to your entry.
Some creative ideas and tips to get you started!
- Create a short video with iMovie to show how your centre embraces the important benefits of the NetSetGO program.
- Make sure your participants are in their NetSetGO t-shirt, using their NetSetGO ball and participating in NetSetGO activities.
- Get Participants, Parents, Coaches and Coordinators to tell you their favourite things about NetSetGO/ what they love about NetSetGO (hopefully some of the NetSetGO buzz words are mentioned).
- Use the correct terminology; Suncorp NetSetGO, Suncorp NetSetGO Centre and Net tier, Set tier and GO tier.
- Use the participants as voice overs/narrators.
- Show what involvement your participants have had with other aspects of Netball (i.e. Suncorp Super Netball could be attending a game, meeting players).
- Have participants draw a picture about what they love about NetSetGO a d upload these with your entry or include them in the video.
- Create a poem or song about NetSetGO.
- Video your participants doing the NetSetGO dance.
- Make sure your entry is visual, interactive and demonstrates how your NetSetGO centre fits the Suncorp NetSetGO brief.
Entries for Term Three will open on July 23. Head to the website to enter!