Sixty teams will contest DOOLEYS Metro League, and will be divided into six divisions of 10 teams. The weekly competition will be held across three nights, with teams contesting 18 rounds plus Finals.
2019 KEY DATES
|DOOLEYS METRO LEAGUE|
|14 January||Metro League team submissions open|
|8 February||Metro League entries close & Umpire nominations due|
|12 February||Metro League late entries close ($1000 late entry fee applies)|
|15 February||Metro League Provisional Grading released|
|19 February||Metro League qualifying competition (if required)|
|22 February||Metro League appeals close|
|25 March||Metro League fixtures released|
|8-11 April||Metro League Round 1|
|Metro League – No Games
Metro League – No Games
|8-11 July||Metro League – No Games|
|2-5 September||Metro League Semi-Finals|
|9-12 September||Metro League Preliminary Finals|
|16-19 September||Metro League Grand Finals|
Netball Central – 2 Olympic Boulevard, Sydney Olympic Park NSW 2127
To register teams in the 2019 Metro League Competition please follow the process below:
- Complete the Team Nomination/s in MyNetball (refer to the MyNetball Help guide)
- Download the Team Nomination/s Grading Report
- Go to the online Team Registration form complete and submit.
- Email the Team Nomination Grading Report to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Go to the online Umpire Nomination complete and submit
- The online Team Registration and MyNetball Team Nomination, along with the online Umpire nomination form must be completed and submitted no later than 5pm Friday, 8 February 2019.
Division 1 & 2 – Thursday night
Division 3 & 4 – Monday night
Division 5 & 6 – Tuesday night
Matches will be played in alternating timeslots at 7.00pm and 8.30pm.
More information to come.
TICKETS/SEASON PASS INFORMATION
Players and Spectators are required to order their 2019 Season Passes online.
Season Pass Information – One Night Only:
Player Pass: $99.50
Official Pass: $99.50
Spectator (Adult 18 & Over) Pass: $99.50
Spectator (Concession 5-17) Pass: $78.50
Season Pass Information – All Nights:
Player Pass: $152.50
Official Pass: $152.50
Spectator (Adult 18 & Over) Pass: $152.50
Spectator (Concession 5-17) Pass: $112.00
Please click HERE to order your 2019 Metro League Season pass
Contact Netball NSW Competitions Manager Claire Dale (02) 9951 5005 or email@example.com
Physio Coverage on Metro League Competition nights will be provided by Sydney Sports Medicine Centre.
View Full Fixtures/Results HERE