Netball NSW receives numerous requests for donations from many worthy netball clubs, schools and organisations each year. These requests range from donations of promotional items to autographed NSW Swifts or GIANTS Netball memorabilia.
Netball NSW is committed to assisting charities and community organisations in NSW where and when it is possible to do so. Preference will be given to the following causes:
- NSW-based Netball Clubs
- NSW-based schools who are involved in netball
- NSW-based organisations who are committed to increasing the opportunities available for women/girls to participate in sport
- Nominated Netball NSW charities
Donation Request Application Process
The following information is required with applications:
- Requests must be on organisation letterhead and contain a letter of authority
- Requests must be made in writing at least six (6) weeks prior to the event
- Must include contact name, email and mobile number for verification
- Schools must provide evidence of their support and participation in netball programs
- If you are fundraising via an event, please provide the date and location of the event, plus where the funds raised will be donated
All donated goods will be available for collection from the Netball NSW office, located at Genea Netball Centre (2 Olympic Boulevard, Sydney Olympic Park). If collection is not possible, the cost of postage or couriering will be payable by the recipient (a tax invoice will be issued by Netball NSW). Unsolicited items sent for signing will not be considered and no responsibility will be taken for care and/or safe return of the item.
Donation requests can be sent to: E: firstname.lastname@example.org | P: PO Box 396, Lidcombe NSW 1825
For further information please contact the Netball NSW on (02) 9951 5000 during business hours.