– Saturday 10th October (Session 1, 8hrs),
– Sunday 11th October (Session 2, 8hrs),
– Sunday 8th November (Session 3, 8hrs).
Registrations are now closed
In order to register for this course you will need to contact the Course Coordinator at the Host Association to confirm you have passed all pre-requisites. Upon confirmation you will receive a passcode to enter at the online store, allowing you to register for the course.
• Participants must be at least 17 years of age on completion of the Advanced Accreditation Course to be eligible for accreditation.
• All Advanced Coaching Course participants must be registered members of their local State/Territory Netball Association prior to accreditation being granted to ensure adequate insurance cover.
• All participants must have a personal fitness level that will enable them to perform their normal coaching duties and where required to demonstrate skills at a slow pace. Demonstrations are not compulsory and they are performed at the individual participant’s discretion.
Participants must have completed the following pre-requisites:
• Completion of Intermediate Coaching Course or Recognition of Current Competency.
• Two years coaching at a minimum level of Representative 15/U.
• Have two session plans assessed as competent be a mentor, using the seven-step progression.
• Coaches must have had at least one year/season coaching experience after completion of a Netball Australia Intermediate Coaching Course.
Please contact Netball NSW Coach Development Coordinator Kezia Okulicz for further information via email@example.com or 02 9951 5000