21 & 22 October & 5 November @ 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Completion of Intermediate Coaching Course or Recognition of Current Competency
- Two years coaching at a minimum level of Representative 15/U
- Have two session plans assessed as competent be a mentor, using the seven-step progression.
- Coaches must have had at least one year/season coaching experience after completion of a Netball Australia Intermediate Coaching Course.
- Participants must be at least 17 years of age on completion of the Advanced Accreditation Course to be eligible for accreditation.
- Participants must be registered members of their local State/Territory Netball Association prior to accreditation being granted to ensure adequate insurance cover.All participants must have a personal fitness level that will enable them to perform their normal coaching duties and where required to demonstrate skills at a slow pace. Demonstrations are not compulsory and they are performed at the individual participant’s discretion.
To register for this course please contact Jodi Rosenthal directly via email [email protected]