Course Coordinator: Julie Erratt
Course Coordinator Contact: e: email@example.com | p: 0434 402 708
Please note registrations close for this course one week prior to the course date.
To register for this course
- Contact the Course Coordinator at the Host Association and provide proof of attainment of course pre-requisites
- Receive a passcode from the Course Coordinator to enter at the online store, allowing you to register for the course
- Visit ‘Register For This Course’ at the Netball NSW online store
- Foundation Coach Accreditation or Recognition of Current Competency
- Current Section 1 Umpire Theory Examination pass (70% or above)
- Participants must be at least 15 years of age on completion of the Intermediate Course to be eligible for accreditation
- All Development Coaching Course participants must be registered members of their local State/Territory Netball Association prior to accreditation being granted to ensure adequate
- insurance cover. To register please contact your nearest District Association
- All participants must have a personal fitness level that will enable them to perform their normal coaching duties and where required to demonstrate skills at a slow pace Demonstrations are not compulsory and they are performed at the individual participant’s discretion.
For more information on the Netball Australia Coaching Accreditation Framework please click here