Netball has been reimagined. Five positions on the court, shorter quarters, Power Plays, new scoring zones. Fast5 is here and It’s Your Playtime!
2019 Court Craft Summer Series format
A review of the 2018 Summer Series Competitions was undertaken. This included feedback from all stakeholders, and took into consideration all aspects of the 2018 Night Interdistrict, Summer Development League and Fast5 Summer Series competitions.
Upon review of the feedback the following format will be adopted for the Summer Series in 2019.
2019 KEY DATES
|COURT CRAFT SUMMER SERIES|
|12 July||Summer Series entries open|
|16 August||Summer Series entries close|
|20 August||Summer Series late entries close (refer to Competition rule documents for late entry fee)|
|23 August||Summer Series Provisional Grading released|
|30 August||Summer Series appeals close|
|23 September||Summer Series fixtures released|
|1 Oct & 8-9 Oct||Summer Series Round 1
NID Opens Divisions 1 – 4 : Tuesday, 1 October 2019 (no match on Monday 7 October 2019)
NID Development League 15U & 17U Divisions: Tuesday, 8 October 2019
Fast5 Summers Series: Wednesday, 9 October 2019
|14-16 October||Summer Series Round 2|
|4 December||Summer Series (Fast 5) Finals and Presentation|
|9-10 December||Summer Series (Inter-district and Development League) Round 10 and Presentations|
Netball Central – 2 Olympic Boulevard, Sydney Olympic Park NSW 2127
Head HERE for information on what do do before the game, rules sanctions and scoring.
To register teams in the 2019 Court Craft Summer Series Competitions (Night Interdistrict League, Night Interdistrict Development League, Fast5 Summer Series), all the steps outlined below must be completed:
- Complete the Team Nomination/s in MyNetball (refer to the MyNetball Help Guide)
- Download the Team Nomination/s Grading Report
- Go to the online Team Registration form complete and submit.
- Email the Team Nomination Grading Report to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The online Team Registration and MyNetball Team Nomination, must be completed and submitted no later than 5pm Friday, 16 August 2019.
- Wednesday nights at Netball Central
- 12 teams
- Each team will play 2 games p/night of 4 x 8 minute quarters each game
- Teams will play each other once (11 games)
- Following round 11 (in week 6), teams will be graded into 2 Divisions of 6 teams each.
- Teams will play each other once (5 games), in their division.
- Over 8 weeks of the Fast5 competition teams will play 16 minor round matches each.
- The top 4 placed teams at the end of the 16 minor rounds will play a finals series in week 9
- A two-match final series will be played
(SF: 1v4 & 2v3)
(GF1 – Winner 1v4 vs Winner 2v3)
(GF2 – Loser 1v4 vs Loser 2v3)
- Winners and Runners up of GF1 to be presented, following Grand Final matches.
- Associations to provide their umpire.
- Competition entry cost: $89.69 (inc. GST) p/player
- 2019 Summer Series Late Registration De Registration Form
- Fast5 League Competition Rules
- 2019 Fast5 Final grading
TICKETS/SEASON PASS INFORMATION
Players and Spectators will be required to order their 2019 Season Passes online.
- CLICK HERE to order your 2019 season pass
- 2019 Summer Series Season Pass – Association Officials Order form
For further information, please contact the Netball NSW Competitions Manager Claire Dale (02) 9951 5005 or email@example.com
View Full Fixtures/Results HERE