For Associations who have already shown a keen interest in hosting a Fast5 competition at your local courts, thank you for your patience! We will be in touch soon to sign sub-license agreements so that you can deliver your own Fast5 competitions.
For Associations who are interested in Fast5, but are yet to register your interest, there’s still time! CLICK HERE to register your Association to receive more information about hosting a Fast5 competition. By signing up as a Fast5 provider, each Association will receive:
- Five (5) Fast5 branded netballs,
- Four (4) sets of Fast5 branded bibs, plus
- Temporary court marking solution to help you get underway
The Australia Sports Commission recently conducted Market Segmentation Study, which provided key insights into how participation in sport amongst Australian adults* is affected by:
- Sport delivery that focuses on competition, rather than fun and enjoyment
- A lack of flexibility around the scheduling of sport in traditional sporting clubs
- Organising individuals and teams according to talent rather than retaining friendship groups
- Limited opportunities for people with limited sports competency to join sporting clubs
Following this study and extensive research, Netball Australia determined that Fast5 Netball could be a viable new competition product, which would increase participation in the modified version of the game.
Fast5 is here and It’s Your Playtime!
Updated: 22 November 2017