The following conditions are both of sale (including any resale or subsequent assignment) and conditions of attendance at the event:
1. No refund or exchange on any ticket except as required by law and as otherwise specified by the seller. If a refund is made, Netball NSW may, to the extent permitted by law, retain any fee it has charged.
2. The right is reserved to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and / or vary advertised programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements and audience capacity.
3. The right is reserved to charge a fee for the replacement of tickets. Netball NSW reserves the right not to replace tickets where seating is not allocated (general admission tickets).
4. The right of admission is reserved and is subject to the seller’s and the venue’s terms of admission, copies of which are available from Netball NSW on request. Late arrival may result in non-admittance until a suitable break in the performance.
5. Cameras, audio and video recorders may not be permitted. The right is reserved to broadcast or telecast any event.
6. It may be a condition of entry to individual events that a search of person and / or their possessions will be required at the time of the entry to the venue.
7. Entry may be refused if tickets are damaged or defaced in any way or are not purchased from Netball NSW or other authorised points of sale.
8. Tickets may not, without the prior written consent of Netball NSW and the seller, be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including via on-line auction sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services, either by the original purchaser or any subsequent bearer. If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, the ticket may be cancelled without a refund and the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission.
Scalping warning: The resale of tickets in certain circumstances is governed by ticket sales legislation and may attract criminal penalties.