Netball NSW is calling for Expressions of Interest from suitably qualified people for the Historical and Archives Panel. Five (5) members will be appointed by the Board. The Chairperson will be the Honorary Historian.
Duties of the Panel:
- Ensure the recording and storage of historical information and memorabilia detailing the development of the Association.
- Understanding of recording and storage of historical information
- Knowledge of Netball NSW history
- Ability to operate effectively as a member of a small team
- Registered Member of Netball NSW
Essential Personal Qualities:
Due to the nature of the role it is essential that people have the following qualities:
- Honesty and integrity
- Availability and reliability
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Well-developed and effective communicator
To indicate your willingness to be part of this group of people please provide an expression of interest detailing qualifications, skills and experience in the below form