Do you want to be a part of one of NSW’s most successful teams?
Nominations are now open for 2019 NSW Marie Little OAM Shield officials; Head Coach, Assistant Coach, Manager, Development Coach, and Medical Personnel.
The NSW Marie Little Shield OAM team in 2019 will once again be competing at the premier competition for females aged over 16 with an intellectual disability. Netball NSW is proud to have won the gold medal for the past four years, in 2018 overcoming South Australia in an exciting curtain raiser to the Australian Diamonds match at the Brisbane Entertainment Centre. This year’s tournament will prove to be another exciting competition, with the NSW looking to be competitive once again.
Applications for officials, including the roles below, are available from the 13th of May to the 9th of June:
- Marie Little OAM Shield – Head Coach
- Marie Little OAM Shield – Assistant Coach
- Marie Little OAM Shield – Manager
- Marie Little OAM Shield – Development Coach
- Marie Little OAM Shield – Medical Personnel
Coach Nomination Process
- Nominate your preferred position.
- Review the calendar listed above, ensuring you are available for all commitments.
- Ensure you have a “Working with Children Check” Clearance Number and clearance letter.
- Submit a brief CV detailing how you meet the selection criteria outlined in the relevant Marie Little OAM Shield Position Description (links above)
- Describe in one page or less how you would approach the key responsibilities and duties associated with the position.
- Email your CV, your name, and the position which you are applying for in the subject line and covering letter to email@example.com