State Squad Camp 1 Athletes selected
Netball NSW is pleased to announce the following athletes who have successfully progressed to the 17/U State Squad – Camp 1.
The 2019 17/U National Netball Championships will be contested from Thursday 11 to Tuesday 16 April in Brisbane, Queensland.
We would like to wish all athletes the best of luck for the next phases.
|Alexandria Emerson||Orange||Western Region|
|Alysha Pearson||Penrith District||Western Sydney|
|Amelia Kirgan||Bankstown City||Sydney|
|Amy Sligar||Camden & District||South West Sydney|
|Annalise Chadrawy||Illawarra District||Illawarra|
|Audrey Little||Manly Warringah||Sydney|
|Brooklyn O’Mara||Wyong District||Central Coast|
|Charlotte Smith||Sutherland Shire||Sydney||*|
|Chelsea Mann||Manly Warringah||Sydney|
|Courtney Castle||Blacktown City||South West Sydney|
|Elly Davidson||Gosford||Central Coast|
|Erin Kessler||Wyong District||Central Coast|
|Erin O’Brien||Hills District||Sydney Squad|
|Hayley Biddulph||Manly Warringah||Sydney|
|Jessica Conlan||Barellan & District||Southern|
|Laura Cook||Hills District||Sydney|
|Matilda Elliott||Lismore & District||North Coast|
|Matisse Letherbarrow||Baulkham Hills Shire||Western Sydney||*|
|Natalie Sligar||Camden & District||South West Sydney|
|Ruby Sargent-Wilson||Illawarra District||Illawarra|
|Selene Chadrawy||Illawarra District|
|Sophie Fawns||Wagga Wagga||Southern|
|Stella Atkinson||Ballina||North Coast|
|Teah Faimanu||Wyong District||Central Coast|
|* Phase 3 Exemption|
How to nominate for NSW 17/U trials
Nominations to trial for the 2019 NSW 17/U team will close on Friday 5 October 2018 at 5PM. Prior to nominating all athletes must carefully note the following information:
1. Phase 1 trials for 17/U athletes will be held in four venues. You should nominate for and attend the trial closest to where you live.
2. Athletes can only nominate to trial at one Phase 1 trial.
3. Look carefully at the key dates listed below and ensure you are available for key commitments.
4. Read the Netball NSW Pathway Selection Policy.
5. Nominate by completing the following link: 17/U FORM. Closing Date Friday 5 October at 5pm.
6. Complete $30 payment at time of nomination and ensure you submit your nomination prior to the closing date.
For further information contact: Margaret Hamley – State Pathways Unit Manager: email@example.com