Get ready NSW Swifts’ fans, as 2016 Memberships go on general sale in a little over a week’s time at 10am AEST, Wednesday 23 September.
After going within a single goal of claiming the 2015 ANZ Championship, Swifts’ head coach Rob Wright and his 12-strong roster are looking to complete unfinished business in 2016. With no less than six Internationals in the Team, including prized recruit Silver Ferns’ star Laura Langman, the Swifts have the personnel to dazzle the League with what is becoming their trademark high tempo, exciting brand of netball.
Having sold out of all available RED ZONE Memberships last season for the first time in the Club’s history, existing NSW Swifts’ Members have until 5pm AEST, this Friday 18 September to renew for 2016.
Due to the high percentage of 2015 Members who have already committed to the Club for 2016, the Swifts anticipate only a limited number of RED ZONE Memberships will become available on a first-come, first-serve from 10am next Wednesday (23 September).
In addition to a Match Day seat and experience, NSW Swifts’ Members also receive exclusive Member Benefits and Inclusions, click here to view the 2016 NSW Swifts Membership Brochure.
How to become a New Member
From 10am AEST, Wednesday 23 September, simply go to nswswifts.com.au and click on the ‘Join the Swifts Family’ button located on the front page. This will take you through to the Membership Portal where you can select the Membership package and number of seats you wish to purchase.
1. Once you have selected your 2016 Membership package and number of seats required, add this item to your cart.
2. This will then take you to a package page where you select ‘Go to Payment’ to continue through the purchase process.
3. On the next page you will be required to login/register your details. As new Members, you will need to fill out all required fields before going through to the purchase page.
4. Enter your payment method and details into the spaces provided and once the transaction has gone through, you will be notified via a confirmation email.
5. All seating allocations for new Members in 2016 will be provided in due course.
Update on the 2016 ANZ Championship Draw
The Trans-Tasman Netball League (TTNL) have confirmed they are finalising the broadcast scheduling requirements and are hoping to release the 2016 ANZ Championship Draw in the coming days.
If you have any queries regarding Memberships, please contact the NSW Swifts Membership Team on (02) 9951 5000 during business hours or via email@example.com (emails replied to during business hours).
Please note that when Memberships go on general sale, the Membership Team will be using the same Ticketek Membership Portal as all other prospective New Members. Based upon the call rate into the Membership Team over the past two months, it may take up to 24 hours to return your call (this may impact on Membership availability).