Netball NSW is passionate about providing as many opportunities, to as many people as possible, to enjoy the game we love.
Our Community Engagement programs aim to:
- Provide an environment where all participants feel welcome, safe, represented and respected,
- Create opportunities for people to become participants or fans of netball through game visitation or sampling and events
- Eliminate barriers which prevent people from participating in netball
- Support our associations
- To embrace and engage with people with disability
- To be culturally aware and embracing of Indigenous protocols
- To embrace multicultural diversity
Programs and Opportunities Available
|By providing opportunities for people with disabilities to participate in Netball, we are also introducing more people to the sport and promoting the benefits of an active and social lifestyle.
|Netball NSW’s aim is to enhance participation of Indigenous girls and boys in netball to improve their physical fitness, team cooperation and general health and well-being.
|CLICK HERE for player subsidy information.||CLICK HERE for more Community Engagement resources.|
For more information on any of the above programs, please contact:
Laura Abrahams, Inclusion & Diversity Coordinator
p. (02) 9951 5006
e. [email protected]