Inclusion Suncorp NetSetGO introduces Indigenous and Culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CALD) communities and people with disabilities to the sport of netball. Developed as a modified program for juniors (boys and girls), Suncorp NetSetGO can be adapted to suit the specific needs and abilities of diverse groups.
Inclusion Suncorp NetSetGO is offered to schools and community-based organisations. Proof of Public Liability Insurance must be provided.
Inclusion Suncorp NetSetGO can be offered in two formats:
1. Suncorp NetSetGO Full Program
- Inclusion Suncorp NetSetGO Program is conducted as a minimum five week program
- Access to Suncorp NetSetGO resources (session plans, coordinator manual
- Participants are provided with a participant item.
- Option to purchase an equipment kit at a discounted price
2. Suncorp NetSetGO ‘Come & Try’ Clinic
- Inclusion Suncorp NetSetGO Clinics are defined as a come and try exposure program which is run for four weeks or less
- Access is provided to Suncorp NetSetGO resources (session plans, coordinator manual)
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.