Netball NSW is proudly the sole provider of Sporting Schools Netball Programs in NSW
Netball NSW is encouraging NSW Schools to get involved in the exciting Sporting Schools program!
The national program was launched in 2015 by the Australian Sports Commission and aims to engage more children in sport-based activity within schools.
Sporting Schools aims to help children foster a lifelong interest in sport, all the while gaining a healthier mind and body and having fun in a safe, inclusive environment.
Primary NetSetGO Program
Secondary Fast5 Program
Fast5 Netball offers secondary students a fun, social experience with the opportunity to enjoy playing the game and to develop their skills in off-court roles. Get ready for netball reimagined!
For more information, visit playfast5.com.au
Sporting Schools Netball Program Benefits
- Fun and inclusive for all participants
- Accredited Development Officers endorsed by Netball NSW
- Development of motor skills and confidence through fun and games
- Flexible session time options
- Social interactive learning
- Link to the National Curriculum
- Opportunity to purchase equipment kit
Click HERE to get started TODAY!
CAN TEACHERS DELIVER?
Teachers* are eligible to deliver the Sporting Schools Programs in their schools by completing the simple steps below:
- Register as a coach to deliver Netball on the Sporting Schools website
- Register and complete the FREE Getting to Know NetSetGO online learning module
- Contact Netball NSW to notify of the proposed Sporting Schools NetSetGO or Fast5 Program and to be endorsed as a coach
* Teacher refers to an individual who is an employee of the School that has a valid State and/or Territory teacher registration
Click here for more information about Teacher-delivered Sporting Schools Netball Program.
Term 1 2019: Applications for term 1 funding are now closed
Term 2 2019: Applications for funding open March 4 2019
Term 3 2019: Applications for funding open May 27 2019
Term 4 2019: Applications for funding open August 19 2019
Have a question?
Please feel free to contact:
Louise Stephenson, Participation Administrator
E | firstname.lastname@example.org
P | (02) 9951 5055