The Netball NSW Pathways Vision is to:
- Create and drive a winning culture that has long term, holistic, positive athlete growth at the core of all we do.
- Promote a culture that acknowledges and supports the critical role of coaches, support staff, umpires and officials.
- Connect and align with partners to deliver a vison that is innovative and inclusive.
To achieve this Vision, Netball NSW invites all coaches and support staff to take up the challenge of a Pathway Role.
With that in mind, we are seeking Expressions of Interest for the below roles.
2020 Pathway Programs Outline
View the Pathway Programs Outline here
- Targeted Coach Program
- Selectors – 2020 State Teams and Talent Identification
- Assistant and Apprentice Coaches – 2020 NSW State Teams
- Emerging Talent Squad Coaches – Including Emerging Talent Squad and Regional Emerging Talent Squad
- Head Coach – Sydney Netball Academy
- Assistant and Apprentice Coaches – Sydney Netball Academy
- Coaches – Regional Academies of Sport (please see your local Academy website for details)
- Managers – 2020 State Teams, 2020 Emerging Talent Squad, Sydney Netball Academy
- Physiotherapists – 2020 State Teams