The 2018 Netball NSW Premier League pairings have been set in stone after the Preliminary Finals were played out at the Genea Netball Centre on Wednesday 19 September.
In the Opens division, Central Coast Heart will meet the ERNA Hawks after the latter just edged out the Manly Warringah Sapphires in a 67-66 thriller in the Preliminary Final (watch full game replay HERE).
Having gone down narrowly to the Heart in last week’s Major Semi Final (59-57), the Minor Premier Hawks will be out for revenge in next week’s decider, however, the Central Coast outfit will be refreshed after a week’s extra rest.
In the Under 20s division, GWS Fury put last week’s heavy Major Semi Final defeat to North Shore United behind them to put in an outstanding performance and beat Central Coast Heart 65-42 (watch full game replay HERE).
The Heart had been very impressive in their six-goal win over the Sapphires in last week’s Minor Semi Final win, however, they weren’t able to bring the same intensity a week on.
With the two Grand Finals now set to be contests between the teams who finish first and second on both ladders, next week’s deciders promise to deliver the thrilling finales both divisions deserve.
Netball NSW, in conjunction with BarTV Sports, will be bringing you all the action live and free and below is how you can tune in.
GRAND FINALS VIEWING GUIDE
2018 Premier League Grand Final – Ticketing information
Congratulations to the teams who have made it to the 2018 Premier League Grand Finals.
We would like to bring some important information to your attention, in relation to venue entry tickets for the Premier League Grand Finals that will take place on:
The Premier League Grand Final is a ticketed event and tickets can be purchased on the links above.
Details to note:
- Doors open at 6:30pm.
- 2018 Premier League Season Pass Holders already receive entry for the Grand Final; therefore do not need to purchase a ticket.
- 2018 Premier League Player/Officials Passes will only be honoured for the players/officials featuring in the Grand Final. Players/officials from other teams who are not playing in the Grand Final but wish to attend as spectators will be required to purchase a ticket.
- This is a general admission event and capacity is capped and spectators are encouraged to purchase their ticket early to avoid disappointment should the venue capacity be reached.
- Concession Tickets cannot be purchased online. These can only be purchased at the door on the night if the event has not sold out prior.
- Get in early and purchase your ticket so that you don’t miss out on seeing what should be two fantastic Grand Finals.
For any queries concerning venue entry ticketing please contact the Genea Netball Centre venue team on 02 9951 5000 email@example.com
All other queries can be directed to Eliza Nelson, Competitions and Pathways Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 9951 5030.