2019 is an exciting year for Suncorp NetSetGO Centres in NSW, with over 400 centres ready to offer Suncorp NetSetGO Programs starting soon. As an approved Centre there are lots of ways Clubs and Associations can promote their Suncorp NetSetGO programs which will ultimately lead to growth in their participation numbers.
Having a presence in your local community is an important part of growing your centre and providing opportunities for young children to experience netball. Here are a few ideas which your Centre could use to promote your centre are:
- Get in touch with your local paper and ask if they might be interested in doing a story on your Centre and the upcoming netball season, with a call to action to register.
- Approach local schools, shopping centres, businesses and community groups to see if they will allow you to hang banners, posters or have your flyers on display.
- Make sure your Centre registration information is easily accessible on your website and social media accounts.
- Advertise and hold an information session at a local shopping centre, school or community centre to allow people to find out more about your centre.
- As an accredited NetSetGO centre you can run a free come and try event to allow participants and parents to try the program before they register – for more information on holding a come and try event email email@example.com
Netball NSW has also provide free editable NetSetGO posters which you can download from the Suncorp NetSetGO Website here.