Netball is a unique sport that captures athletes for different reasons at different times. Netball NSW has developed the Foundation, Talent, Elite and Mastery framework (FTEM) framework to capture these various pathways and to inform culture and programming.
The intent of ‘Sparkle, Strive, Shine’ is to ensure all NSW athletes receive the right support at the right time wherever they are on their developmental journey.
To download our Pathway Framework please CLICK HERE
2020 Pathway Programs – Expression of Interest – Coaches and Support Staff
The Netball NSW Pathways Vision is to:
- Create and drive a winning culture that has long term, holistic, positive athlete growth at the core of all we do.
- Promote a culture that acknowledges and supports the critical role of coaches, support staff, umpires and officials.
- Connect and align with partners to deliver a vison that is innovative and inclusive.
To achieve this Vision, Netball NSW invites all coaches and support staff to take up the challenge of a Pathway Role.
2020 Pathway Programs Outline
View the Pathway Programs Outline here
- Targeted Coach Program
- Selectors – 2020 State Teams and Talent Identification
- Assistant and Apprentice Coaches – 2020 NSW State Teams
- Emerging Talent Squad Coaches – Including Emerging Talent Squad and Regional Emerging Talent Squad
- Head Coach – Sydney Netball Academy
- Assistant and Apprentice Coaches – Sydney Netball Academy
- Coaches – Regional Academies of Sport (please see your local Academy website for details)
- Managers – 2020 State Teams, 2020 Emerging Talent Squad, Sydney Netball Academy
- Physiotherapists – 2020 State Teams
Please contact Margaret Hamley, State Pathways Unit Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org