Last updated 19 January 2022
Club & Association Coaching Positions
North Shore United
North Shore United (NSU) is an exciting joint venture partnership forged between Ku-ring-gai (KNA) and Northern Suburbs (NSNA) Netball Associations. Dynamic, innovative and with the backing of over 50 netball clubs and 10,000 members, NSU is providing pathways for talented netballers through to the elite level.
North Shore United is looking for Expressions of Interest for the recently vacated position of Assistant Coach Under 23’s. This is a fantastic opportunity for a coach looking to progress to the next level of coaching within a highly successful premier league franchise.
Ready to start immediately the time commitment required for the role covers the following.
• Attendance at selection trials and activities
• Attendance at the summer pre-season training sessions
• Attendance at the pre-season practice games
• Attendance at weekly training session
• Attendance at games each week
• Attendance at professional development activities, and
• Attendance at NSU ambassadorial opportunities, coaching clinics and related activities.
• Netball Australia Intermediate Course (minimum)
• Experience as a Coach / Assistant Coach at Metro League, NNSW Regional or Representative sides, Regional Academy
• Experience assisting a coaching program at one or more of the levels noted above (highly regarded)
For more information please email - email@example.com
No positions currently available.
For job opportunities at Netball NSW please visit our careers page by clicking here