Are you a Teacher with a passion for Netball?
You don’t have to be a PE teacher or particularly sporty, you just need to be enthusiastic about netball!
NSW primary and secondary school teachers are encouraged to join this FREE PROGRAM to gain access to some fantastic benefits!
The program, developed by Netball Australia, aims to recognise and reward teachers who encourage the growth of netball within the school environment, while also creating a positive and valuable relationship between Netball NSW and the teachers in the NSW education system.
NSW School Ambassador Benefits
- Suite of Lesson Plans (Primary, Secondary)
- Regular communication on upcoming state and national events (Primary, Secondary)
- Support from your Member Organisation (Primary, Secondary)
Role of a NSW Schools Ambassador
- Act as the main contact for netball in their school
- Promote netball within their school
- Distribute information about local associations and Netball NSW events
- Arrange opportunities for their school to be involved in Netball NSW clinics, programs and competitions
- Increase the awareness of netball for students, teachers and parents
To become a Netball NSW School Ambassador click here.