Netball NSW HSC Program
SEDA College NSW is an independent co-education Year 11 to Year 12 school which provides HSC programs in a hands-on, industry-based environment.
The Netball NSW HSC Program is delivered in partnership with Netball NSW. The program integrates HSC and Vocational Education and Training (VET) where students are immersed in industry through unique inductions, community events and work placements. This combination enables students to acquire the skills to support future educational and employment pathways.
Students learn from staff within the organisation and are involved in participation programs, major events, practical placement, and other industry experiences.
The industry opportunities that students can be involved in may include:
- School and community netball clinics
- Coaching participants in the Suncorp NetSetGO program
- Match day assistance for the NSW Swifts and/or GIANTS Netball
- Administration assistance at state tournaments and seminars
- Foundation Coaching Course
- Preliminary HSC
- VET Certificate II in Sport and Recreation
- VET Certificate II in Business Services
- VET Certificate III in Sport and Recreation
- VET Certificate II in Business SERVICE Completion
To find out more about the Netball NSW program and SEDA College NSW visit: sedacollege.nsw.edu.au/programs/sports-programs/netball-nsw-hsc-program/
We have events on a regular basis throughout the year, register to attend to hear from College Principal, Kate O’Donnell, current SEDA students and teachers: sedacollege.nsw.edu.au/events-new/