Development Face to Face Coaching Course
Comfortable clothes to coach in, pen, clip board, water bottle, whistle, snacks if required
About the course:
The blended learning (online and face-to-face) Development Coach Accreditation Course is targeted primarily at Club, Association and Regional coaches and teachers aiming to further their netball knowledge. The Course is the second step in the national coaching accreditation framework and provides a good introduction to skill progression and fault detection and correction.
What are the requirements of the new blended course?
- Completion of the online Development Coach Accreditation component.
- Completion of the online Rules of Netball Theory Exam (70% pass).
- Completion of the 4.5 hour face-to-face workshop.
NB: Coaches must complete 1 and 2 above and be a financial member before proceeding to 3.
Enrol any time of the day or night from the comfort of your own home through your MyNetball Account.
- Log in to your MyNetball account
- Learning > Online Learning
- Browse available courses
- (search for) Coach - Development Face to Face Workshop
- (select) DCC Gosford 2507
Registrations close at midday 19th July or if session capacity of 12 is reached.