The Netball NSW Foundation Waratah Program is a 2-year cycle program that is designed for male and female athletes who are turning 13 and 14 in 2024.
Over the course of 4 sessions in February, athletes will gain access to coaching by Netball NSW accredited coaches. They will deliver a program that has being designed by current High-Performance Coach and Netball Australia Pathway Head Coach, Anita Keelan and current High-Performance Coach and former Diamonds player and coach, Jill McIntosh AM.
This program is a great opportunity for sessions focusing on the fundamental skills of netball that can aid in the preparation of your netball club and representative season. Coaches will look to get the best out of each athlete, providing a safe environment for all to attend and to bring in the expectation of build intensity throughout the sessions.
Athletes will also have access to resources to help them not just on the court but off the court as well. In partnership with Karen Haddad, Performance Psychologist, she has constructed four videos that will assist with goal setting and how to prepare for trials.
If you are;
- Motivated to grow, both on and off the court.
- Possess impressive netball skills for your age.
- Thrive on physical challenges and personal growth.
- Enjoy meeting new people and expanding your social horizons.
- Have a burning desire to further develop your fundamental skills.
- Have an unbridled love for the sport of netball
Why not join the program today?
For more information on what to expect from the program and other Frequently asked questions, click on the tiles above